How To Trace
Help / Distribute Tracers
Let’s distribute Tracers to your team. You should have filled out your roster by now which means that every player has a Tracer number assigned to them. Your roster is accessible on your Trace Teams App.
- Press the REC button on the bottom right of your Trace Case to turn on your Tracers
- Make sure every Tracer is on and blinking red
- Open your trace teams app and click the icon with the two players
- Call out names and distribute tracers.
- Tracers are worn behind the calf on the dominant leg
- Put the Tracer into the sleeve with the blinking light facing up
- Wrap the sleeve around your leg
- Any unused tracers can be turned off by clicking the stop button in the bottom right corner.
- Put your case aside, somewhere safe.
What if a Tracer didn’t turn on?
Press and hold the button on the side of the Tracer to manually turn on it on.
What happens if I need to switch the lineup in my roster?
You can open the Roster tab in your Trace Teams app and tap to edit any player assignment.