Now that the game is over, you’ve collected all the Tracers and you’ve deactivated the camera it is time to take everything back to you office or home to upload.
- Make sure each player returns their tracer to its assigned spot.
- Make sure each tracer is connected in its slot properly.
- Turn off the Trace Case by clicking the stop button in the bottom right corner.
- Zip it up as take it home to upload
What if a Tracer won’t stop blinking?
By holding the side button, you can manually turn off any Tracer.
- Lower your Trace Cam.
- Open the Trace Teams app and find the game you are currently tracing. Click the camera icon to access the Sound Sync feature.
- Hold your phone close to your Trace Cam while you sound sync.
- Make sure you hear a loud whistle to signal you have synced properly for the second time.
- Unplug Trace Cam from the battery source. This will stop recording and turn off both cameras.
- Unscrew trace cam from your tripod.
- Pack up Trace Cam.