How to Trace
It’s important to charge your equipment the night before so the batteries last throughout your games!
Charging Your Camera Battery Pack
- Make sure your camera USB cables are unplugged from the battery pack.
- Plug the small end of the black USB cable provided to you into the side of the battery pack.
- Plug the larger end of the black USB cable into a wall USB outlet.
How do I know it is charging?
- The little blue dots on the top or side of the battery pack should light up.
- Your cameras should not be on during charging. Cameras that are on will record unwanted video. Make sure you do not see any lights on your cameras.
Charging Your Tracers
- Place sensors on the case. Make sure that they are all connected.
- Plug your power adapter into a nearby outlet. Then plug the other end into your case. As soon as you plug it in, the sensors will go through a light cycle as they turn on.
How do I know they are charging?
- The Tracers will either be solid or flashing green.
How can I tell how much battery is left on the Tracer?
- Solid Green Light = Fully Charged
- Flashing Green Light = Needs to charge
- Accept Invitation
- Add Your Team(s)
- Invite Coaches & Managers
- Download The Trace Teams App
- Fill Out Your Roster(s)